- PhD candidates are invited to look at FNRS grants, towards the preparation of the FRIA (deadline: end August) and FNRS (deadline: January) calls.
- Master students are invited to contact us (email@example.com) for internships and master thesis.
- MARSS’2022 conference, co-organization TU/Delft (Prof. Massimo Mastrangeli) & ULB (Prof. Pierre Lambert), 11-15 July 2022 (tbc)
- Organizer of the 2nd International Workshop on Active Matter for Soft Robotics, 2-4 October 2019, Brussels, Belgium
- Special session organizer at the International Conference on Manipulation, Automation and Robotics at Small Scales, MARSS 2019, 1-5 July 2019, Helsinki, Finland
- Co-organizer of the 1st International Workshop on Active Matter for Soft Robotics, 12th March 2019, Tokyo, Japan
- Invited speaker at the Soft robots workshop at IROS’2018, 5 October 2018, Madrid, Spain
- Guest editor of a special issue on « Microscale Surface Tension and Its Applications« , Micromachines, MDPI
- Special session organizer at the International Conference on Manipulation, Automation and Robotics at Small Scales, MARSS 2018, 4-8 July 2018, Nagoya, Japan
- Co-organizer of the Medical Robotics Days, June 14-15th, 2018
- Organizer of the 1st International Conference on Multiscale Applications of Surface Tension, Brussels, 5-8 September 2016 (MicroMAST’2016)
Best application paper award at MARSS2019!
Iazzolino, Y. Tourtit, A.Chafaï, T. Gilet, P. Lambert and L.Tadrist, Pick and release of micro-objects: an actuation-free method to change the conformity of a capillary contact.
Internship positions: send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Flexible Microrobotics: mechanism with variable stiffness for medical devices, force sensor with Nanoscribe printed compliant structure
– Fluidic Microrobotics: thermocapillary micromanipulation, self-alignment with capillary forces, capillary microgripper for SMD components handling